We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Director with a passion for mobile gaming to help create world class products across our organization. This opportunity includes building a new UX/UI team, directing and implementing UX/UI in new products, providing guidance, user testing and feedback on projects across the studio's wider portfolio.
This is a great opportunity to bring your style, insights and direction to positively influence multiple games.
Who You Are:
- You have a passion for playing and making great mobile games.
- You are a proven UX lead with credits as a developer, leader and director.
- Deep interest in the player experience, understanding their needs and expectations, and how to deliver to those desires.
- You work to high standards, desire to meet and exceed expectations and coach your team to the same.
- You apply an attention to detail to everything you do, are knowledgeable of color theory, typography, graphic design, and motion graphics.
- With a great eye for composition and layout that can communicate ideas and drive player action
How You'll Contribute:
- Build a great UX/UI team
- Provide insights, direction and feedback across the company's portfolio of games in development
- You will work collaboratively with the MFG team; contributing ideas, giving and taking feedback and helping to build great games.
- By creating stylized, illustrative work applying a consistent style and approach
- Prototyping, and early implementation work to design & build UI in the Unity game engine
- Rapid thumbnail sketching to communicate and test ideas
What You'll need:
- Minimum of 5 years experience, with mobile games a requirement
- Proven leadership and experience of directing a team in mobile game development
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, HCI, Industrial Design, or related field
- Extensive knowledge of related software: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Sketch or equivalent with Unity experience a huge bonus
- A work schedule based on Pacific Coast time with reasonable cross-over into China time for collaboration
- Mandarin speaker a bonus
- A passion for strategy and simulation games a plus!
What we offer:
- 100% remote working with great flexibility to allow you to achieve life & work goals
- 100% paid medical/dental/vision for employee and family for US employees
- Profit-Sharing Plan and incentive schemes
Who We Are:
Magic Fuel Games, a Seasun Games Studio, was founded by experienced game developers to build new simulation games with fresh ideas and global appeal. We are looking for new team members who are passionate about games to join us on this journey.
The team is important to us, as we believe that it is the people who define the company's culture and create its successes. We want to work with energetic, creative contributors who bring a fun vibe to the process of making games.