We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer with a passion for simulation and mobile gaming, if you love all aspects of User Interface creation, from mockup to implementation, this role is for you.
Who You Are:
- You have a passion for playing and making great mobile games.
- Deep interest in the player experience, understanding their needs and expectations, and how to deliver to those desires.
- With a great eye for composition and layout that can communicate ideas and drive player action
- You apply an attention to detail to everything you do, are knowledgeable of color theory, typography, graphic design, and motion graphics.
- You are creative, organized, self-motivated as well as entirely comfortable at designing and implementing user interfaces for games.
- You work to high standards and desire to meet and exceed expectations.
How You'll Contribute:
- Work collaboratively with the team; contributing ideas, giving and taking feedback to build a great game.
- Working with Design to generate extensive wireframes to describe user flows and rapid thumbnail sketching to communicate and test ideas
- Create interactive prototypes with industry-standard UI software.
- You will create stylized, illustrative work applying a consistent style and approach.
- Partner with engineering to implement the UI you create
- You will create 2D assets and icons from scratch in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other UI tools.
- Implement designs into Unity
What You'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, HCI, Industrial Design, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience, with mobile games a requirement
- Extensive knowledge of related software: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Sketch or equivalent.
- Unity experience essential
- To be ready to do an art test and provide a portfolio of your work
What we offer:
- 100% remote working with a significant crossover with Pacific working hours expected
- 100% paid medical/dental/vision for US employees
- Profit-Sharing Plan
Who We Are:
Magic Fuel Games, a Seasun Games studio, was founded by experienced game developers to build new simulation games with fresh ideas and global appeal. We are looking for new team members who are passionate about games to join us on this journey.
The team is important to us, as we believe that it is the people who define the company's culture and create its successes. We want to work with energetic, creative contributors who bring a fun vibe to the process of making games.