Who We Are:
Magic Fuel Games was formed by games industry veterans looking to build top-class globally appealing titles. We are looking for team members who are passionate about developing games and shaping the company that they work in.
The team is important to us, as we believe that it is the people who define the culture of the company and create its successes. We want to work with energetic, creative contributors who bring a fun vibe to the process of making games.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Designer with a passion for mobile gaming and a talent for making delightful experiences for players around the world to help us with an exciting new project.
Who You Are:
- You are a passionate mobile gamer, with at least 5 years’ experience
- You have worked in a design role on live service games
- You're proactive with the ability to manage your own work and help organize the work of others
- You're great at working with cross discipline teams to deliver on player first experiences
- In-house expert on game design, finger on the pulse with game design trends, market development / patterns and customer requirements
How You'll Contribute:
- Work collaboratively to ideate new game concepts & document preliminary designs for Greenlight
- Produce core game designs, documentation, balance sheets, etc. for teams to execute from
- In collaboration with the team, by designing and implementing new game features, content or tutorials
- By improving and iterating on the live game experience
- By working with our players and community to understand their priorities and feedback
- Helping set goals and prioritizing the dev team's work
- Assess and apply qualitative and quantitative feedback to improve game engagement, monetization, and retention.
What you’ll need:
- Proficiency in working with Unity for mobile game development
- You will have been part of a team that has launched and supported a mobile game
- Experience creating in-game content designed for live events
- Thorough understanding of basic economy balance and tuning
- Strong knowledge of free-to-play games in general
What we offer:
- 100% paid medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Really cool office close to Bart and free parking
- Work with great people!